We are always recruiting nannies and would love to hear from you! Before applying, please read through the following information carefully.
Information for nannies
Requirements for nannies:
- Caring, nurturing and passionate about working with children
- Previous childcare experience (at least 3-5 years)
- 21+ year old
- In possession of a CRB Check document (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag)
- Must have a BSN number and work permit (if outside of EU)
- Min. Bachelor or Master degree (strongly preferred). Applicants with significant full-time nanny experience (10+ years) who do not have a college degree will also be considered.
- Fluent in English, (second language preferred)
- Unfamiliar to a 9 – 5 working mentality
- At least two childcare references
Personal skills: trustworthy, caring, reliable, responsible, intelligent and flexible
Willingness to help with light housekeeping and tasks related to the care of the child (meal prep, laundry
Is this you? Get in touch…
Our application process:
We can only work with candidates who are living in the Groningen area (or Netherlands surrounding areas within the North). There is no fee to work with us, and we do not take a share of your salary.
Please send us your CV, a picture of yourself and a motivation letter detailing your babysitter experience. Please include following information:
- Age categories of the children you have looked after and activities you carried out with them
- Responsibilities and duties
- Employment and reasons for leaving
- Details of certificates and qualifications.
- Two references
If we feel you are a great match for our network, we will contact you for an interview. If you are successful we will then train you in our attachment parenting and basic child development course and then look for a position suited to you. We review all applications on a rolling basis and conduct interviews as needed. We do not accept walk-in appointments. Appointments and interviews are only scheduled once we have reviewed your application and CV. We look forward to learning more about you!